« Back to News & Notices



Permits are required inside City Limits

All buildings, portable, permanent, sheds, carports, and building or any/all structures being placed or built or added on must have a permit prior to placement on your property inside City Limits.

Yard Sales, Signs, Business Permits, Vendor Permits, Change of Zoning, Certificate of Occupancy, Contractor Permits, Utilities, Fence/Carport/Storage Shed, Residential, Commercial, Variance Applications, TABC Applications, and RV Permits

Request for water service must be filled out to guarentee water service (move -in)(new buy/construction).

Warnings or citations can be issued for ordinance violations.

Please contact City Hall with any questions 903-598-3296 ext 220.

Thank You,

City of Point